Friday, November 21, 2008

vintage material











Finally! After talking about them FOREVER, I get them made and posted. This is some GREAT vintage material that I found a while back in MS, but didn't buy...luckily, I found it online and snatched it real quick! I have made blankets out of these materials....obviously by the picture of the crib. I posted that picture so you can see just how big the blankets are. They are not quite a full yard. Each blanket is a cotton front with a flannel back. The Santa material has a red back, the children playing (on blue) has a buttercream flannel back, and the ballerinas have an oatmeal colored back. They are so cute, if I do say so myself. Each blanket is $20 and I have two of each.




2 comments:

black betty said...

those are sooo cute!!!

AM said...

I LURV them...you got any with trucks you could sew satin around the edges???