Friday, December 5, 2008

Blanket sale!

Ok peeps, FYI....the blankets are on sale. All blankets are $15.
For boys, I have:
vintage baseball w/blue flannel back
light blue w/ white stars w/ white flannel back
blue teddy bear toile w/ blue flannel back

For gilrs, I have:
multi colored polka dot w/ brown flannel back
multi color lime and purple dot w/ purple flannel back
multi color lime and purple stripe w/ purple flannel back


Unisex blankets:
Christmas stars w/ red flannel back
alphabet flannel w/ red flannel back
Turquoise/olive/cream dot w/ buttercream flannel back

I also have the vintage materials that I blogged about below.

If you are interested and would like to see a picture, please comment with an e-mail address and I will send a picture. All blankets are ready for mailing.

2 comments:

black betty said...

do you have any pics.

also, i'll get some pics of the diva's bows sometime this week/weekend. i'll set you up right yo... ;)

The Webb's said...

Im expecting my first child and we dont know the sex yet. Could you email me a pic of the unisex blanket that is turquoise/olive/cream dot w/ buttercream flannel back.

Thanks,
Nichole Webb.

Email:
photosbynichole@yahoo.com