Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sweet Tater now on Etsy!

Hello everyone!

I have been away for a little while, but I have been hard at work. amongst everything that has been going on, I have been trying to get ready for my big craft show, here in Gainesville.

I wanted to let everyone know that I have now opened an etsy store. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of pictures on there, but I do have some burp cloths for you to look at.

I have a new product that I am going to start working on....ruffled socks! I am going to try to do the ruffled socks and hairbow combo. I will let you guys know when that comes to fruition. I am trying to keep things kind of simple these days since my little one has been keeping me super busy!

I just wanted to let you guys know that we are still here and trying to do new, fun things for you!

Take care and I hope to see all of you soon.

No comments: