Saturday, January 23, 2010

my button

Hey! Check out my button ---------------------> I added an etsy button to the blog. When you click on it, it will take you directly to my etsy store. I have added a few things in the past couple of weeks, check them out. .

Things have been kinda slow. I have gotten 2 orders from my etsy store though, I am super stoked about that. But, when it rains, it pours........babies, that is. I have 3 babies that I am sewing for right now. Since they usually come in threes, maybe this will be it for a little while. Congrats to all my friends!

I have decided to take on a couple of other projects. I have decided to try to make a shirt for myself.....scary, I know. I don't know how I feel about sewing clothes, but it's a really cute shirt...and I am going to attempt luggage tags....Vera Bradley style. Not that I am trying to become the next Vera Bradley, I just like the stuff.........without the pricetag. We'll see!

Peace out!

No comments: