Thursday, April 8, 2010

how sad!

How sad is it when you log on to blog and you can't remember your password and you have to reset it. That means that I haven't been doing my job and keeping this up to date.

There isn't a whole lot going on in Sweet Tater land.

I am wanting to expand into more items though. I am finding that handmade children's items aren't big sellers. I am kinda bummed about that. I thought that it was something cool and fun. I am still making things though, mostly custom orders, and of course, my gifts to friends are handmade.

I am now making luggage tags. They are pretty cute and have been a huge success so far. I am still trying to catch up on the orders that I have gotten so far. I am also wanting to get into making kitchen items, maybe some matching towels and pot holders. My potholders are a big success too, but I have yet to sell them publicly. Pictures will be posted soon.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I am always open to suggestions or constructive criticisms.

Peace out!
Carolyn

No comments: